Popped up on TikTok. Reminded me of@VincentKennedy poll question from earlier today. Jellyfish that can reverse aging.

https://anonup.com/thread/8643620

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

Nope..just a new agenda they are pushing torwards a youthful look. The evil are afraid of death.

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Don't want to reverse my aging, it's part of life. I just want to be left alone to live in peace and happiness with the time God has given me on Earth.

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

🀯

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

Just saw a commercial of an eye drop that corrects your vision...

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication

Would be very curious if there was some correlation to the mouse study reversing their eyesight. The "gene therapy" term gave me pause as well.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication

Until big pharma is checked I wouldn't try ANY of their "miracle drugs". Look at the vax!

(3) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

dont want to live forever
Need new blood new ideas
regenerate not stagnate

Cell regeneration Med Beds will be a thing too! The Med Bed increases the amount of hertz that your cells operate at back up to 70hz or somethin close to that which revitalizes your body and makes you young again!! Exciting times ahead!!! IFFFF…. We make it!!!

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

beauty really is in the β€œeye” of the beholder

watch the water

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Already exists. Geneticists discovered enzyme that causes aging.
Body Stops producing at age of 21 in women and 27 in men.
Can be synthesized, children no longer required.
Project Camelot - Whistleblower says Elites have 1m/day pill that returns you to that age.

I'm highly suspicious of a 27 year old running a trillion dollar pharma company after I learned this. His attitude, even after a 7 year sentence is strange.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/martin-shkreli-pharmaceutical-chief-who-increased-price-of-lifesaving-drug-sentenced-to-7-years-in-prison

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

They put what in the retina?? πŸ€” nope no thank you !

Only followers of this user (@Birdwatcher) can see their posts

I believe this is all tied to our telomeres - as cells replicate the telomeres get shorter and shorter and this is basically aging in a nutshell. Environmental conditions and hereditary issues worsen it. A Nobel prize was won based on research back in β€˜09 i think

stay a child....its easier lol

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

some of the best advice right there!

(1) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST πŸ•†πŸ›πŸ•†

No Way ... Not with how current world/life is!

Hard Pass!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

not sure i would want a chip in my eye, but then again younger body to go with my big heart higher frequency tempered with wisdom gained from life’s mistakes ☺️

Modifying dna? πŸ€”

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

you know there is a supplement i think from jellyfish that is for the brain, Prevagen. could be wrong, might be from shell fish, my brain fooked with so little sleep, will check it out

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

So would that also erase the mistakes we made in older years? πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚

I would like to erase some relationships. 🀨

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I guess we need to consider that our DNA needs to be fixed & not be too quick to fear what we’ve yet to fully understand.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Fixing, awakening whatever the correct word would be.

(1) Show this thread

if no one ever died then the world would be overpopulated. can they bring back those that die in accidents? Id be happy with 103 if I still had my bearings and such and not dependent on someone to take care of me

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

If there is a way to reverse aging, what caused it to begin with?

In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication

Maybe someone messed up with our DNA.

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

You have a great TikTok feed btw

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Hacked algorithm lol

(1) Show this thread

have ypu noticed many of is of similar mind look much younger than we are ?
THE Bloodline of the Maitriach (they) are after is potentially the fountain of yputh (they) sought

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Average lifespan of 200 years will certainly solve our steep birthrate decline PROVIDED we age with clarity and we age GRACEFULLY

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Enough time for the mind to learn.

(1) Show this thread

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’«

I am loving what you and VK are revving up. keep it coming! We the people of God the Heavenly Father gave us power, it’s just our collective choice:)

what if this place is to become the kingdom of heaven? those of us already here, get to enjoy β€˜eternal life’.

those who have died are reborn, and though they don’t live the same life as the same person, their soul comes back to enjoy the same β€˜eternal life’.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Here's the catch. If there is reincarnations and the amount of population is increasing generation by generation, where the other souls come from?

(1) Show this thread