Its the illusion of time that they are using to trick us.

Just guessing.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

THEIR CALENDAR FOR STARTERS

There's 13 four week periods in a year, Yet you only get paid for 12 months.

My boss doesn't agree.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Time is not what it appears to be in these Earth suits.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Guess I’ll get a normal watch so I can truly see time.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

There are times I post something and blink my eyes and it says I posted 9 minutes ago :)

Time is flying for sure~

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Yep. We were just talking about this the other day. Seems like time has been sped up.

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

i keep saying that!

What year are we in?

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

i felt this same idea today..

YES!!!
I have been meaning to post about this really being a Time War.
It's a thing.

Time locks came on my radar in 2014 and I started understanding what can be done, I do not know how they do it. We all have skills of our own here related to our DNA.

Remember that scene in superman where they put the bad guys in what looks like a pane of glass. Many of us are unlocking trapped souls and more. Every time we do, they lose "battery power" too.

Many of us are coded to cause effects.

It's out there I know, but as far as I am concerned we are really in Time Wars. Very cool you brought it up.

They warp it, distort it, copy and paste segments of past linear time frames, speed it up, slow it down, reverse it even-oooh that one is fancy- we experience these fluctuations through portals in our DNA. I could thought stream this subject and who knows what would start pouring out. I am coded to free up souls that have been trapped. They play dirty.

Are they keeping us in a loop and erasing our memory?

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

time is an illusion
infinite loop for eternity

the break
veil is broken

we stop the insanity
and begin “life” on spiritul terms

5D is but a beginning of many dimensions

they have created the 3D world
we cannot remember our souls in 5D+

FLIP /SWITCH /BREAK!

(1) Show this thread

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Time Travel is real.
Time is irrelevant.
9 = 432 mhz - Celestial / Heaven
6 = 528 mhz - Telestial / Distance
3 = 633 mhz - Terrestial = Terra = Earth
(4+3+2=9) (5+2+8=15=6)
(6+3+3 =12=3)
9 is at the highest point. Purple Chakra - is the color of the third eye chakra (sixth chakra); it evokes intuition, extrasensory perception, inner wisdom.

6 is at the lower left point. Blue Chakra - is the color of the throat chakra (fifth chakra); it symbolizes self expression, expression of truth, creative expression, communication, perfect form and patterns.

3 is right most point. Red Chakra - Red is the color of the root chakra (first chakra); it symbolizes safety, survival, grounding, nourishment from the Earth energy.

Through Tesla's theory, we, you and me are the light source. We are the energy that will save the world. We are moving forward in time to raise our vibration through self discovery. We travel back to assist others beginning their journey

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

seems time is moving faster, feeling this for couple months

Hhhmmnnn that's odd, for me time is slowing down ... I can notice it particularly when playing sports ... one day, I had so much time to look around to see the players, follow the ball and respond easily. I kept asking my partner if they noticed it.
I suppose its what you make of it, your focus & intent.

It appears that cabal thinks their time is running out ... they are pushing harder and harder to start a war, to stop HB laptop from coming to the public, trying to end our DJT, yet nothing can stop is coming.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Vince, I've been saying this for months. The experience of time happening is that it's moving really fast.. Get up and shortly there after it's time to fasten the door and go to bed.. It's not bad, but it makes ya feel unbalanced. If there was an announcement of some kind, you can say yeah I felt that last week started on monday next thing I knew it was thursday. I truly have to look at the calendar to balance myself..lol Personally, I could live without a clock and no I don't wear a watch. I might be wrong, but I bet if we got rid of the time keeping devices our bodies would start syncing. WE have neglected listening to our bodies. when the tummy growls eat, when you are sleepy go to bed..etc.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Totally makes sense to me!

The Simplicity of It All is When One Discovers Everything is Within

Do you think they are manipulating gravity to do that?

In response Truth Spark to her Publication

so much to unlearn and i wonder how this entire will ever know😞

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Truth Spark to her Publication

Some "time" back I stopped recognizing seeming random events that tied into current thoghts or actions as coincidences.
Instead I acknowledge forces around us as well as our own conscious and or subconscious capacity as co-creators, and now identify these events as synchronistic events rather than coincidences. this fits right in with your share of time and the various energies that are attracted to and working with each of us in the moment of now.
ty 😊 for sending this my way.🙌💯

(2) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Isn’t time just a measurement?

BTW How are we going vibing TIME4U2KNOW back into action…

Time is movement

(1) Show this thread

we don’t even know what fookn year it is!!!! heck yeah ‘time’ and its pereception are being weaponized!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

rewinddddd selekta

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

My religion teacher at the catholic elementary school I went to introduced us to this idea. He never had a clock on the wall and if we asked him what time it was he always said "The time Mr./Ms. ________ is NOW."

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

illusion of freedom, illusion of everything in general. our higher selves are where it’s at

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Time only exists when we think about it 😉

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Are you say, i am not as old as they say I am?😂

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Are you say, i am not as old as they say I am?😂

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Yes. It's an effort to influence the reality of others.
Time does not exist without matter and matter does not exist without time.

Your imagination, the emotion, the sound and the will into one and let everything all from the heart through the chest go out.
In this way your idea will gradually begin to change into reality.
Purification and healing also work on this principle.
That is why is important what everyone thinks and feels.

I-MAGI-NATION