JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

Guys, I think I'm going on home. I'm tired, I've ate so much popcorn, my tummy hurts. I've tried to find my place. I've lashed out a couple times too..I'm sorry. It can be tougher when you're truly alone but it doesn't account for me lashing out. Be kind to each other. Don't be jealous and dnvious. Stop being babies and blocking someone for adding their opinion. It's really ok to have a different opinion. Yes that is a personal throw but still aplies. I feel too dseply and my heart breaks so much when I see such things. I've tried and stayed & reposted. Stayed on battlefield what time I wasn't in jail or purged πŸ™„ My life belongs to JESUS THE CHRIST and I lay my family in HIS hands.πŸ™Œ I really did think I was called to do this but I'm not sure I'm actually helping. Gonna take a break and seek JESUS. Talk to my FATHER and yeah..If FATHER allows me to fight, I'm packing up today. This shit is old now. If HE doesn't let me, then...probably go home. I love you guys! JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!

Bebe..this is KELLI ANN (using Hubby's anonup acctπŸ€—) Please come over to my HUBBY's 'chat acct' on TELEGRAM...a few of the FRENZ brought you to me and I think you'll be encouraged over thereπŸ™ŒHubby highlights JESUS, and I pop in too - PLEASE JOIN USπŸ‘‰https://t.me/TheHubbyChitChat

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheHubby in this post can reply

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response R. Greg Boatright to his Publication

Kelly Ann, I don't have telegram. I'm on a Kindle. I don't even have a cell phone because there's no cell service where I live. 😎 I pray you're beyond blessed. Miss your smiling face. 😊
Wish I could talk to the real Kelly Ann and Trump. 😍 Wouldn't that be awesome!!. Can I pls have a sign from Trump tonight that he hasn't forgotten ....πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ Just mention BB... Ok..well. I'll be ok. Just tired of being in pain, my momma being in pain, my whole planet being in pain. I just want all the lies to stop... 😞
I love you so much and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! πŸ’œπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’œπŸ’«πŸ‘‘πŸ™Œ
ThankQ.