Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

if there was a cure then the mail in ballot scam would not have worked.( they) had to suppress it.

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

IT's ALL ABOUT Killing OFF Americans and PARTICULARLY Patriots and old people!

HCQ IS ALSO KNOWN AS A COVID PREVENTATIVE

Democrats will defend their own party leaders no matter how badly their leaders act. I have pointed out numerous problems with Dem leaders and they just blindly defend them and follow them

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

Why isn't any Republican politician publicly coming out with these facts- the RNC should be furious. The media is claiming that Trump lost the election because he mismanaged Covid relief- what a crock !

Dont even need that, symptoms from 5g makes ppl sick hydroxychloroquine treats the symptoms. No vaccine needed either. Why don't ppl get this China gets 5g first ppl get sick then so forth around the world. And the reason several countries have banned it. Ppl don't get viruses they don't exist our bodies response to poisonand toxins emf transmissions etc is what theycall a virus. Now they want double mask lol only help would be to not get 5g and hope not many around you do either.

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

Yes, it was never about the virus and their care and worry about the people. They couldn't care less about the people, the deep state/kabal/satanists...

Didn't Biden make it illegal for Covid in an EO?

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Kermit even knew.....who are the real muppets...?