Oprah Winfrey : you're 7 years old and someone is stroking your penis, it feels good. Even though you don't have a name for what that is, it feels good."

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Mother, Prayer warrior for Christ and Minister of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. Fighting for our God given freedoms and rights

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

so sick! I am glad she never had any children!😤

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

How would she know? Because she is a he and he is admitting what happened to him. sick

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

Anthro/Archaeologist, Med Lab Tech. Search for truth, justice, freedom, love life and I am thankful every day, Love to all.

She's right though, the most horrific abuse is done under the guise of love and caring, these children think they are special, but guess what, that is totally the opposite of what it is! They will use and abuse them for as long as possible or til they kill them! F*&$ed up shit right there.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Sick mf's

qu'ils crevent 😎

Screw Twatter, screw Facebook WWG1WGA IN IT TO WIN IT

🤢🤢🤢🤮

A mother, wife and pet owner. I Love nature, pro life and striving to be the best version of myself. We are all connected. Peace ❤️

🤮

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

she says you don't have a name for it but it feels good its called fraking child sexual abuse you pedofil

Slept too long. Awakened abruptly. Shot of tequila. Ready to fight! 🙏God wins! 🇺🇸WWG1WGA always!

Damn. Bon Jovi😞

Slept too long. Awakened abruptly. Shot of tequila. Ready to fight! 🙏God wins! 🇺🇸WWG1WGA always!

Damn. Bon Jovi😞

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Pedopheles should get the death penalty!