Only people mentioned by @AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Amber Waves to her Publication

WILL HER ANKLE BRACELET REACH THAT FAR?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

How about opening the door to Hell!
Now walk inside Nancy
free vodka and ice cream with your name on it.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

AND the rabid fox was 'put down' today...habbenings?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

China tells her not to fly to Taiwan. Taiwan doesn't tell her not to come to Taiwan. I know there was some speculation about China and Taiwan last month, but I never saw anything that convinced me there was a formal take over. Obviously, I missed the posts?

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Was she trying to flee?

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I wouldn't get too excited about these people getting COVID. It's looking a lot like Dave@x22 was right. To hide the fact that they're NOT in power, or even in Washington, they're claiming they have COVID to hide the fact they're not in power. Here in a few weeks, people will forget and the whole lie goes on and on and on.