I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Who is the Hotdog Boy?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Ben Affleck?? Yikes! That one got by me.... never knew.

Only people mentioned by @IzzyEatner in this post can reply

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Izzy Eatner to his Publication

Yep! It is so clear why they are shouting their disdain (hatred/fear) for conservatives, Anons, etc., or are running for the hills because they know we are no longer in the dark about them!

Amazing how many of the main players and promoters are now "getting Covid!" I wonder if it is the kind of Covid that comes with handcuffs?! Hmm....