In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Goosebumps, i feel her pain.

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

💔🙏🏻❤️#savethechildrenworldwide

Very strong❤️I admire her immensely!

I was 4 luckily when i was 9 my abuser died it never goes away though it ruined my body i had 16 misscarrages & 5 amazing children i protect them with my life x

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Good for her. Name them all, yell loudly and let everyone know who they are, post their pictures so that we see who they are. Time for the garbage trucks to pick them all up. We have to be sure to remind the garbage trucks to use their compactors after each one is thrown in.

NAME THEM AND SHOW FACES for ALL to KNOW and be WARNED of them. The silence continues as long as no one knows what they do to little ones.

She is such a brave soul!! God bless all victims!!🙏💖

Prayers and much love from US!

Truth Shall Prevail ✌️ 💖🙏🕊️✨ #GodWins #SaveOurChildren #EndHumanTrafficking

🙏💖🕊️

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

A True Patriot. God, Family & Country. Mother, Wife, Daughter. We stand for the American Flag.

🙏God bless and protecy her and all the other victims. This abuse should nevr have happened and we cannot allow this to ever happen again.#LetHerSpeak

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏 I am praying right now🙏 God Bless Grace Tame 🙏

Gab: ReadyPen @ready_pen 107Daily.Com ReadyPen

Gab: ReadyPen @ready_pen 107Daily.Com ReadyPen

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

where do I find this?

Aussie Patriot fighting a loud n proud fight for my kids! Peace Love Happiness Harmony #wwg1wgaww #Q

strong assertive confident and on a fkn mission to slay 👊🏼

Here to make breakfast for the awakened ones.

She is standing next to our Prime Minister of Australia whose father is a pedophile ... a founder of the Hillsong Church, which Scott Morrison attends. Pretty disgustingly ironic. She is brave. He is a known predator himself.

The noise is coming and it will be loud. God bless you for your courage. Peace be with you.

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

thank u

(1) Show this thread

it is so heart breaking, and my prays are every day for all the woman and children. Hold on pure tortured souls, finally the monsters have a great powerful enemy. A Million thanks to the knights of light. We can`t thank you often enough!!!!!

PEDOPHILES SHOULD BE HUNG

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

AGREED.

(1) Show this thread

God Bless Her

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Here for World Peace 🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️

I thought this was an acceptance speech for an award.

Glad pedos are getting Overrun by media attention.

🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼 Trench warfare

So very sad such a beautiful young person outside and she so damaged inside these sexual deviants who destroy other humans becuse they cant help themselves and pray on the weak because they who pray are so weak its not right its not natrual and has to be fixed

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

God loving, mother, wife, patriot from the great state of Alaska. WWG1WGA

😭😭😭 makes me so angry at these sick f*ks🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Tears my heart apart, makes me angry, frustrated .... God wins. He is bringing justice. May the evil be punished as they deserve.

😢