Maaaybeee, Puerto Rico ‘lights out’ = ‘night ops’
Coincidentally Puerto Rico is only 50 miles from Little Saint James.
Connection?

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

...or submarine.

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

Mr Musk had offered free electric generators to power all of puerto rico after thw hurricane Maria (?) and the top government officials refused
……..lights out….

Crazy I saw this post after I posted this....
https://anonup.com/thread/8648620

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

what happend to that mcafee guy

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

That’s a hop, skip and a jump in mini-sub. Enter Ghislaine.

isnt this the island thats up for sale?
if crimes were committed here..why is it being sold?
dont they need the evidence?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

Thanks for the heads up. Ill take your word on this. Not viewing!

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

this picture has been posted numerous times. nothing is very clear on it . you can let your mind wander into what you think you see, but its nothing so graphic that you could not repost.

(9) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

🙄you called? PR electric grid is awfully corrupt but maybe

I went to Great St James island for my honeymoon back in 2006. The people at the resort warned us right away to not venture off of the resort bc it wasn’t safe & if we did, not to go alone. My ex & I met another couple one day & they convinced us to go to a local bar not far from the resort. The other lady & I were dancing on the dance floor when we were suddenly surrounded by local men who formed a circle around us. Luckily my ex & the other husband noticed from across the bar and came right over to break us out of it. Truly creepy moment and way more creepy knowing what I know now!!

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

it has been said. "we own the night"
can't remember where i herd that....

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

Gee. Wonder why Ghislaine had both a submarine and a helicopter rating.

i have a buddy in Puerto Rico as we speak tried reaching out havent heard back yet

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Easier to see creatures crawling out from inner earth.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Home to the IRS

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Exactly! I’m glad someone else pointed this out too. Maybe we’ll hear news concerning the IRS soon...🤔

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Phae fault.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Way to Go Phae@Phaethon 👏😎
Must be all that ⚡️⚡️⚡️ ;)

(6) Show this thread

Also Disney's been pretty prominent in the news lately... One can only hope this is the priming of the powder keg...

Interesting that you bring that up. Four year delta today… RC highlighted in 4/7/18 posts…

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

It’s kinda strange, but I was just wondering what ever became of RC just the other day...🤔
Anyone have updates?

(1) Show this thread