Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I pray that one day there will be no more war.
C/O McGuire's

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

I so pray for this. No one ever again. And for those who have served, my husband one of them, now that they know who they were fighting for, the PTSD only gets worse. It's actually very sad. They thought they were fighting for our country and find out they were fighting for the "deep state". 😢

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Beck Step to her Publication

I have a lawyer who is reopening my disability case with the VA right now. They are increasing all my ratings up. After 10 years of fighting the system.

Finally, they are just trying to wear you down, hoping you'll give up... NEVER, you / all the military deserve the best treatment(s) possible!

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it