Here's what will get you blocked on this page: horrible comments about John. This one was in very poor taste about the crash.

Blocked and then deleted the whole post since it wasn't possible to delete that comment. Someone that I didn't follow, and he didn't follow this page. You have to wonder who these people are. Trolls?

Only people mentioned by @SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which theyโ€™ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

i think the trolls are finding their way here from when we share post from this platform on other platforms where they are trolling. I wondered about if that would happen and of course they did. what I dont get is why spend their time trolling? Is their life that meaningless and pathetic? apparently so. Good job booting them.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Cua Mexica to her Publication

My guess is that they're getting paid to troll. But even with that, how sad and pathetic when they could choose to do good and be happy. Must be miserable to be them. So, I suppose we should pray for them all....๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

There is something about you too. Love Ya!

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

๐Ÿ’–Thank you and back at ya!๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

seriously? nothing is sacred....stupid damn demons....off with you!

#MidnightRiders๐Ÿธ Spiritual Alchemist๐Ÿฆ… #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต WWG1WGA

In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

That's a good one.๐Ÿ‘

(1) Show this thread