Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So many murdered exactly like this and no telling how many went into the hospital and ended up killed like this that didnt even have covid!

This is exactly what they did to my Sissy. Her family had to stand out side and look through a window to see her. It breaks my heart the last few weeks of her life were like this. I tried so hard to get her transferred and Ivermectin. She told me Katherine I am not going to make it. She knew what they were going to do to her.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Katherineirene in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication

So sorry hun, so unfair and evil what they have done. You will see her again tho for sure.

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I just lit up my patriot tree for her. She loved Trump. She loved her grandbabies. When I had her doctor on the phone I said she did not just beat uterine cancer to die from this. She said we are not going to let her die. LIAR!

(1) Show this thread

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication

My Dad too. He just gave up!!

In response Diane Harris to her Publication

So sorry hun. Prayers for comfort!

(1) Show this thread