Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

That's a LOT of plastic...aaaaand that's a Wrap!🎬

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I cant even cover a cereal bowl without getting tangled up.

Definitely no bidet in that thing!

Das Cool . ☀️

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Glass house

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Geeat green house idea for protecting a few plants.

I like mean tweets, cheap gas, and freedom.

In response God Wins to her Publication

I was thinking the same thing!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Ok last one.
786 posts
Drop 786

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I friken love bushcraft! I watch bushcraft videos to help me fall asleep, so peaceful & educational! 😄🪵 🔪

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

Amazing!!!!!

Mom could never keep plastic wrap! Used it to make forts in the woods wrapped around trees! This guy upped the game.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I build one ;) 😎

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

🤔🧐 KEWL WE HAVE BOUGHT BIG ROLLS OF WRAP LIKE THAT BEFORE ITS NOT THAT EXPENSIVE

Now I am obsessed and watching all of the Off the grid cabins/huts on this channel. 🤓
I have always wanted a 1940’s ish Log Cabin on a Northern MI Lake!

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdH71kFF/

Cool, although I think in a pinch I would just use it to make a wind break. Or maybe to keep gear or my butt dry so I could sit. 🤷‍♀️

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Can't wait to get back to my cabin in the northwoods. Gonna build one of those have plenty of shrink wrap... lol

Wow

I'm not doing this ... ever!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

See I know you giggled when you read all these responses!
Anonup has the bestest Anon on the planet!

Q post 32

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No. 147454631
Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

More like a greenhouse

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Me too!

(1) Show this thread

Sometimes Vk posts/reposts a lot of stuff back to back. Feels like he’s trying to get to a different drop number. So eyes on drop 786. 👀

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

takes soo much wrap for 1 time use. good 1 yr greenhouse tho. tried this once. I hate cling wrap. start from ground up and need to angle roof a bit.
1/10 would not recommend

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Russian dude I have watched for years. he even made a wrap kayak.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc1ufNROdAxto9Fr0jnEE2Q

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Now instead of them watching through 1 matrix they are watching through 2☺️

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Wrapping up!⚡😎🐸

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Thats exactly my thought too... That's a wrap! Same minds..🙌

(1) Show this thread

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Time to add to emergency survival supplies lol. Plastic Wrap ✅

In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

Now that's a positive take ... never occured to me to go buy some for an unknown reason ... but it wouldn't hurt to have some on hand.

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Hubby just finished reading The Martian and he wanted to watch the movie to compare them. We did that last night and the character Watney seals the broken air lock on the Mars "Hab" with what appears to be plastic and duct tape. 🤣

Side note: those cheap plastic painting drop cloths you can get for a couple bucks and a roll of duct tape are great things to tuck away in your vehicle or go bag. You can also use to seal off a room in your house if the need ever arose. Simple prep, lots of uses.

I watched that early this morning

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Wrap it up B. lol
You reposted 2 videos today. One from 2/17 and another from 1/14. 1/14 drops talk a lot about FF and 2/17 pictured

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

oh man! thats badass!

very kool!! 🙌🏻😎