Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Beautiful!!!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

😭❤️

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

‘sunshine’ was the middle name of one of the scottsdale plane crash victims.

2 photos - “sunshine”

Need to relearn this song, possibly. used to play it in nursing homes. the elders knew absolutely every word of the entire song. it’s a very sad song though. i suppose everything can be looked at in different ways.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This is so weird, it is like you been on my tictok or we got all the same frens on there.

Artist * Londoner * cat lover 😺 * searching for the truth 🙏

that is the sweetest thing

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Awwww

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

😢 made me cry

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Oh my gosh, that brought good tears! Soul frens come in all kinds of shapes and sizes. It’s a mutual vibe connection. ❤️

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

I this song to my granddaughters.❤️

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

That is so cute! They really love each other.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

That's really cute. Thanks for posting.

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

Love is the Keystone. ❤️

"Dogs and Cats living together...." came to mind, Wow a lot going in this 1:25 of Movie History now that I am "Awake" and non of it is good specially now knowing the players in the scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sED4fzIV0k

Ghostbusters Orig Movie scene-Old Testament type stuff...dogs & cats living together, mass hysteria! - YouTube

Expect a disaster a of Biblical proportion. Dogs & cats living together...mass hysteria! The scuttlebutt is this scene was adlibbed by all but the Mayor & '...

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

1:25 < - > 521

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

😢Instantly made me Really Miss My Dog. Had to put him down because of unstoppable cancer tumor growth. Caused By Vaccine as told by Vet. 1 yr ago in Feb I Lost My Best Friend and it still really hurts.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

That pain I know! You will find another baby who need you.

(1) Show this thread

That is so precious.

Love this. 🥰

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Ghostbusters

❣️

Aw Thats So Sweet! Love It! Cool Share!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Q359

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

so i have to get Abby a kitten now. Seems fair enough. Thank you VK

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Lots of cats and doGs today. I like it.