Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

When you realize EM just became the majority shareholder at Twitter

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

😎

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Do it! Buy Facebook and get rid of pedos and censorship, and get rid of Fuckerberg!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication

it is already claimed by election fraud all assest will be siezed after all it was not thief it was Treason.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

"Willie" is the term that little girl said while talking about her handler people having sex with the little kids that VK posted a few days ago. She said they didn't use their "willies" but a Strap-On so it would hurt them more.
Don't want to lower the vibes here with that comment but there's an Elon/VK correlation happening.

😂😆🤣🤣🙏

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

this whole process goves me the willys

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Me too, that's why I shut down facsist book.

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Me too, that's why I shut down facsist book.

do that 92 thingy again Elon 🙌

Me too, never used it!

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

lol...."the willies" is an old school term too.....

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

FB = Bad

(1) Show this thread