🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Omg 😳, Um what is going on with Cats tonight? I was sitting it my bedroom & I hear cats screaming outside, I jump up because
My 🐱 Lizzie was by the pool... anyhow, I run out & see a black & white cat jumping the fence with white 🐾 paws.... 😳

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Maybe CERN powered up. Lets wait for SR

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Not sure what is happening. But I am having a pulsating sensation on my forehead tonight. Seems like there is some heavy energy hitting momentarily.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Nana has had a headache for the last 2 hours to the point that my teeth hurt and the cicada sound in my head has been SOOO FRICKIN loud today.
My Guide was with me most of the day. That is unusual!

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

some weird happenings the last couple of days. was having serious deja vu yesterday. they're up to something...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response American Girl to her Publication

Yes ma'am Nana as well one whole day recently de ja vu, I think couple days ago.

I swear lately I really feel like the WHs loop us back a day at a time in order to stop their evil's false flags.

Nana assumed time travel to change but maybe reset a day at a time too.

So in this theory:
We know that we know the end---we win.
Nana has said all along that we have to get to a news event happening constantly in the process of getting to the end to see which way to go after each major news event.

The WHs have gamed out all the possible things that can happen, each chess move but we have to actually get to the move to decide which counter is best.

They know the end but have to manipulate the moves to get there one event at a time as they have to see the move to know the gamed out counter that works.

Wouldnt it be awesome to be able to reset just one day each time to stop their false flag events or take their toys?😨🧐🤔
@vincentkennedy 👀

Found You (I think) ... You were interested in awesome cat pics ???🤔

Pretty Sure It Was You ... here ya go

Only people mentioned by @LiliMoM in this post can reply

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

Beautiful!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

He has a whole gallery ... mostly Maine Coons ❣

(1) Show this thread