Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Don’t think for one second that Donald Trump and Q team doesn’t care about all us Anons.

Your work will NOT go unnoticed.

Keep your head up. Keep fighting.

The best really is yet to come!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

My teams' and my military work goes ignored every single day Doq

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Not to be rude but you and your dragon friends targeted me pretty hard on Twitter. Did you think I’d forget?

Either apologize or give me an explanation as to why.

Other Anons took note as well.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

I think you have me mixed up with those pedo hunter dragons who I have nothing to do with

Ive never targeted you fam

Do you want me to post all the proof?

I honestly dont care
youre acting like everyone owes you an apology - like a victim

I dont owe you shit because Ive never targeted you- ever.

But stay in victim mode. Im trying to work together and youre dragging ass.

hugs

Not in victim mode at all.

Just wondering why you’d come to me for a favor when you did what you did.

I didnt do SHIT
Ive been balls deep in military codes for well over 14 months now

you really dont get it ?

I have nothing to do with that crazy group of dragons who targeted you dude

Why did you remove the dragon symbol?

I cant put it on Anonup
otherwise I would
Shane Browning is the one who told me I have dragon in my eyes and it stuck
thats where that came from
Im on your team and I always have been
I dont target patriots Im not a fucking retard Doq
Im too busy !!!!

Got it.

So are you involved with the dragons or not?

I’m so damn confused.

I thought you called yourself the “dragon den mother” lol

No that crazy bitch who runs that crazy group calls herself that

its a mirror mirror situation man
they tried to jump in and make me look bad
Im the REAL deal I promise
I dont know how to tell U
Im being honest man
Im your fren

those people are creepy as fuck and they always targeted me TOO!

Wow.

Sounds crazy. Should we have “certain people” investigate them then?

Because we can.

I think its already happened because they disappeared into thin air. Havent seen them in almost 2 years seems like. Thank GOD. They gave me nothing but bad vibes. Ewwww.

Im glad I was able to clear that up with you homeboy. Sorry it took this damn long. Nothing but love for ya.
❤️

What happened to John Reese?

Im assuming hes still on twit. He was there when I was nuked. You should ask your followers to manifest him over here kek.
I miss my lil bro !

I wonder why he wouldn’t come here on AU.

He was literally the fastest typer the world has ever seen!

I’d post a tweet and he’d have a full blown response in about .13 seconds.

Never seen anything like it!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Reese on anonup...got it. 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

He was on Twit, but I can't find him now

Dude its time we get him here
I know U can do it your account is big enough and Reese will listen if you call him over
;)

doooooo it DoQ!!!
😇

hey guys!

interesting thread.

i can vouch for lauren just because i got mixed up with her “mirror” acct. 🤷‍♀️

i asked kim r about lauren once: she said different team, same goal. good enough for me

also, lauren your work doesnt go unnoticed, i think people look and forget to like. i do that all the time with your work

just a side note: no one really likes my posts either amd my research seems to be about a week too early to be relevant: vibes are “off” 🤣🤣

reese got blocked by the military accts last march or so because he was too “loud” according to a thread from SB

by the way DOQ, anons are lazy, or they are busy working. either way, i stick around to post and raise the vibes of who comes regardless of their abilities

We all are here for the same reason, different gifts, different feelings of importance, and different perspectives

I love you both and love this movement!

(1) Show this thread