Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Don’t think for one second that Donald Trump and Q team doesn’t care about all us Anons.

Your work will NOT go unnoticed.

Keep your head up. Keep fighting.

The best really is yet to come!

Only people mentioned by @DDK in this post can reply

Yeah been kicked off face crook like shit 7 or so thirty days, erry time ya'll say do that. lol JK, heckins yeah all of the sites, rock it with info. Frogs galore on face crook now.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

FROGS TO DESTROY THEM ALL

(1) Show this thread

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

i meme you long time

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

DDK BUSTED MY Q VIRGINITY YRS AGO.

LOL - perfect!

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

They are very few people that can out-meme you on a whim, DDK

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
(2) Show this thread