♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

DO NOT EAT OREOS

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Canola oil demyelinizes your nerve tissue.

This is the equivalent of what we did decades ago, stripping speaker wires to connect to the stereo, LOL.

It also causes Multiple Sclerosis, Alzheimer's, fatty liver disease, and a lot more.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Hi. Do you have any documents/studies regarding the canola oil showing your post? Would like to hand out to my patients. Thank you.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Les Rogers to his Publication

I would suggest visiting Sayer Ji's website, GreenMedInfo.com.

You will find more information there on canola oil & other food dangers than I can even think well enough to list here, fren!

You'll find EXTENSIVE articles, backed by peer-reviewed articles, including abstracts, on the deleterious effects of MANY cooking oils.

It was this site that helped me reverse my husband's pancreatitis. I just researched it & then researched the herbs, made my selections, added the healthful oils - avocado, coconut, EVOO, red palm, flax seed, & sesame seed oils (in shot glasses when he was bad) - we absolutely reversed it. He had been so bad he developed a stricture of the duodenum with cysts in the pancreatic head. Now, he's fine.

You can learn to be a whole different kind of healer there. I've followed since the website began.

Haven't seen a white coat in 34 years, LOL.

Only people mentioned by @Let_Them_Eat_Kek in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from WTX_gal Gee, click on at the bottom under it