#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Puppet Master

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

BQQM 777 POST YAY 😎

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

We are here.
4/6/22

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

99% of the way there!
19:91
[S]

12:21

777 the plan

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

I have been waiting to see the APL to change. I am trying to talk to someone in my local bank. Can't get to a "person". Only a call center, not even in my state. I asked about the QFS and Basal 4 international banking reform put into effect Jan of 22. Couldn't get any answers...

I have a feeling that VK doesn't randomly "forget" much. Maybe the emphasis wasn't on the APL. Maybe we were purposely directed toward 777 and 1221.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

and the puppet master action of Obama's third term let's not forget that. and it's still the fucking Lames.

(1) Show this thread

Zoom in on the moon. Darker areas have pics of people in them i do believe.

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

In response Senorita Mama to her Publication

I can't zoom in enough to see that. It is definitely a nod to Durham. VK has always been so cryptic since the very beginning. I used to beg him to give me a nod about his helmet... if I was on the right path. He would occasionally give me a "heart" maybe saying, you are on the right path or keep trying. Never got beyond that.

(1) Show this thread

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

Be still my heart! LFG!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Yup