#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

I put out an SOS for autist backup yesterday and almost immediately people started getting nuked from twit and coming over here.

thank u military πŸŒΉπŸ™

https://anonup.com/thread/8618597

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Yall think Im a joke

youre all about to find out

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

U must not wanna 5D very much
look at you over there being all negative Nancy
awww sad

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Do you

the end wont be for everyone

Keep your crybaby shit off my posts
if you dont want to learn with us and just be bloodthirsty then so be it

but stay the fuck off my posts with your bullshit

My decodes are unlike ANYONE elses
if youd take 20 mins to learn what Im doing- it would change your whole life like it did mine

but you dont care

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

I care. There is a Forbes article on MSN.com right now. Lots of comms about Tesla, watch the water, 17, Austin, TX. drought. gravel mining for water. If you have a few minutes to look at it, curious what your thoughts are. I know we have a lot of water, just don't know the details.

In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication

My name Lauren on gematria translates to Tesla
Im from Austin Texas
I work for Q - 17
I am born in January- Im Aquarius - watch the water

U need more proofs ?

(1) Show this thread

Family❀ God❀ Love❀

Lauren, where do you get your information? How do you go about decoding these navy comms? I'm interested in learning this information and I'm guessing there are other that might too but could possibly be afraid to ask being the way you went off in your replies. We are all supposed to be here to help one another! What makes decoding these navy comms so special? I do want to know. Consider me ignorant! Start there please.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

There are thousands of posts... be sure people are reading everything as they scroll down. there is so much information coming from all sides. Likes don't tell how many people read the posts. Keep keeping on... we were chosen to share.... to spread the message.