The Watchers or Guardians. On some languages "Watchers" are translated as "Guardians".

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

🙏💖☘️

i just finished listening to the book kf watcher last night. thought the watcherr were “bad”? they were the fallen angles, the gaint, that became the atlantians.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response AJS CSC to his Publication

Think of Dual/Duel. There are good and bad Watchers. In the Book of Enoch there are Fallen Angels and Angels who Guard/Watches us. As you can see in that chapter of the Book of Enoch. There is another chapter explaining Fallen ones.

(1) Show this thread

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

hahhaha. my dad told me a few years ago that we are “the watchers”. just struck me that our parents may know more than we think they do.. and they may not have told us to protect us from evil. everyone has a role to play

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

This stuff is REAL as God is real and it is all weirder and wilder than any sci-fi/fantasy conjured up on earth. 7 archangels. This stiff is why the Vatican and the cabal wanted all this hidden or stifled.

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

yes! and whatever its under antartica.

(1) Show this thread