We R an army of digital soldiers and we want our country back!!!
Where We Go One, We Go ALL .#wwg1wga #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening . πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

The truth shall set us free! WWG1WGA, Digital soldier. ][ ][ ][% 4 life! Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Digital Creator ✯ Memes ✯ OG Content ✯ #Based ✟ ✯ #MAGA ✯ #OnlyFrensMemes ✯ #Dilley300 ✯ #SaltyArmy

Great Post Thank You! πŸ™πŸ»πŸΈβœ#wwg1wga

Now that the veil is lifted and we see (Them) and (Their) evil plans theres no going back! We do not coinsent and we do not comply. We are taking our world back. Freedom for all humanity and justice for our children!!#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #QANON#TheGreatAwakening

fort 😎✊

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay its price.

Sun Tzu.

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

πŸ™‚I'm not an american, but I'm fighting for you, for me and for the entire World !!! #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE#ProudDigitalSoldier🀠

Truth = Peace Deception = War Choice = You The most eligible Anon and a Pisces...

Conservative, focused on faith and family. Proud momma and Trump is my president! TRUTH: @blubeemergrl

"we want it all back" - Dilley

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! πŸ™πŸ» President Trump is my president. πŸ’–πŸ€πŸ’™ WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

And we want it back - yesterday!

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

🧐Hey where's the girls :) Were here Were here :)

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

I know we need some ladies in that photo right! We are here!!! ❀️

(1) Show this thread