Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Haven't seen anything from them since this one on Jan. 26 ... Hope they resurface

https://rumble.com/vtbneu-fall-goliath.html

I sent CTM an inquiring message and this was his response. I suggested he might consider asking for help if he is on a platform that can facilitate a request.

There was a little more but this was most of his msg:

Thanks for the message. I intend to continue my work.

I'm a humble Marine Vet and sole provider of 4 and now have ailing in-laws.

I have had to initiate a career change in order to guarantee the ability to support my family...

I will make a video. There is a video of mine that helps explain my backstory but I think it'd be wise to make an updated one and explain the hiatus. Basically put, I began Cyber Schooling + a new Cyber job Jan 17 and am also without a home at the moment. So those two things have combined to really disallow any time toward making videos, albeit temporary... this is hard to explain via video but may just need to record one.
Thanks again!

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ashka4517 in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

Thanks for reaching out to him. Good to know he is still around and will be active again. 🙏❤🙏

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Yes...hopefully soon🤞🙏

(1) Show this thread