Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

BINGO!

Docs get less than ONE HOUR spent on nutritional education in college.

Let that sink in.

They are not treating YOU; they are managing the DISEASE.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

The naturopathic doctor I've been seeing has helped out tremendously
I haven't been in a doctor's office in nearly 14 years & don't intend to go to one in the foreseeable future

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Ooh, this post spoke to me. Just saw a new naturopath doc yesterday, very smart & asked ALL those questions before recommending any kind of treatment. He moved out of Seattle (happy to be out of there). We actually talked/discussed CV crap, which he told me he has treated people with Prolozone & UV light for a lot of things. He has multiple treatment options. He listened to me for an hour.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

And that is exactly what they have evolved to.

Doctors have been smoozed by the drug companies so long that they do not even question what ever the newest flavor of the month they get paid to push any more.
Nana would just bet you 98% of doctors 98% of the time never investigate a single drug they push on you.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

As an RN, use to work in doc offices years ago. The closet was FULL of pharma rep free drugs. You're right, they do not spend time or have the time to research these drugs. They depend on the pharma rep who pays for their lunch to brief them on new drugs & then are on their way.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana would be right. As a transcriptionist, I caught many a doc making prescribing something that would conflict with what the patient was already taking. Had to alert them many times.

Funny thing is, if they tell you to take something & you don't want it or question them about it, they get all miffed & snippy.

Your average auto mechanic has had a more complete education than most doctors.

Meditate on that.

(2) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Look for a Functional Medicine doctor or a Naturopath. Move away from allopathic medicine which does not heal you, it keeps you sick….give your body the right, healthy conditions and it will heal itself. Much ❤️ LOVE to ALL!!

This! 💯

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

wow! I was just thinking something very similar as you were posting this seconds ago,. amazing! 🙏❤️🇺🇸🙅

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

two great minds

(1) Show this thread