QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

My Current Thinking (based on my readings of the tea leaves)
1. ‘They’ want to kill us anyway they can. Vaccines, war, food additives, whatever…
2. Our governments don’t work for us.
3. The MSM lies and is simply the propaganda arm of ’them’.
4. COVID was/is part of the genocide program.
5. ’They’ want us controlled - freedom is a fallacy. (Name one thing you can do for which there are no applicable rules or regulations or government approval required).
6. All social media platforms (attempt to) control the narrative. We risk severe consequences for having an ‘alternative’ view to the official narrative.
7. We need the truth about the Biden’s connections with Ukraine.
8. The weather can be (and is being) manipulated.
9. Brandon is a puppet.... Words of Stroppy. A great Patriot never once asked his viewers for a dime. He's an Aussie Patriot on Rumble same name. Love bis content and delivery! God Bless🙏❤️🇺🇸🙅

Add to the list in CA they just declared anyone deciding
to NOT get Vaxxed has a Mental Illness.

Additionally, they just expanded Assisted Suicide for the
Mentally Ill...

Another form of Genocide.

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

God bless and protect the people of California from the evil that seeks to destroy them.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

I am in California and frankly dear government I don’t give a damn!!!

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Enough is enough 🤬

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

Will you guys please send me postcards when I’m in the gulag?

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Oregon also and I believe it's the entire West Coast.
And then people like me move here to get "healthy" and eat organic food and clean air and water in Pacific NW..... then we find out they put human bio-sludge on the crops.

This is why I pray over everything in these biblical times.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

California's government officials are delusional whackos.
They have been trying to burn up California for almost 50 years or more. Draining and selling off the public's water. criminals!
Remember when George jr wanted to cut down the redwood forest?
Yep warped!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

California's government officials are delusional whackos.
They have been trying to burn up California for almost 50 years or more. Draining and selling off the public's water. criminals!
Remember when George jr wanted to cut down the redwood forest?
Yep warped!

horific news re: vax.
who is they in california? corrupt Sacramento? i live in orange county and frequently up and down this state. there are tons of counties and towns this isnt happening in. sacramento, sf, l.a. palm springs.. same old thing, same old crazy but even in these places there are tons of patriots. CA is corrupt but so so many Patriots here!! :) I believe we will all continue to find ways around this and out of this!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Molly Brock to her Publication

Californians will free their state from those who have oppressed, abused and exploited such an amazing place.

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Okay I'm of the belief that California is our Ukraine and our "Putin" needs to step up...Go in and destroy all of the "Biolabs, Dumbs, DS offices" and oust all of the corrupt politicians and free the people and allow them to govern themselves....Power back to We the People! Period!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

they do this in canada ,

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🙏 God bless and protect this brave Army Captain

(26) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Do you have your source for this info?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Clearly California people are the crazy ones. I lost a friend of 30 yrs over the 2016 elections results.