🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Omg 😳, Um what is going on with Cats tonight? I was sitting it my bedroom & I hear cats screaming outside, I jump up because
My 🐱 Lizzie was by the pool... anyhow, I run out & see a black & white cat jumping the fence with white 🐾 paws.... 😳

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Maybe CERN powered up. Lets wait for SR

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Not sure what is happening. But I am having a pulsating sensation on my forehead tonight. Seems like there is some heavy energy hitting momentarily.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Nana has had a headache for the last 2 hours to the point that my teeth hurt and the cicada sound in my head has been SOOO FRICKIN loud today.
My Guide was with me most of the day. That is unusual!

honestly i can say as well mine has been with me pretty constantly the last couple of days. something is certainly up. idk what yet but i can feel it.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Americangirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from American Girl, click on at the bottom under it