Wonder how long it will be before Twitter eats crow.

"Our policy decisions are not determined by the Board or shareholders, and we have no plans to reverse any policy decisions."

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

OMGosh. They literally pay their paychecks....but they don't care what the "owners" think??? That's like one of our EX employees getting mad for accepting the job offered to him at the wage offered...then getting mad because as owners we saved up for 30 years to buy chain-link fencing for our property....so we can definitely afford to pay him more money. uhhmmm...no. Go start your own business and take on all the responsibilities and costs of running that business and then let your EMPLOYEE tell you how to run it. Entitled mentalities will not make the cut here...and I'm dang sure that the owners of Twitter will have something to say about being TOLD what their business will and won't do. 😂

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

LOL - + a 5:5 - love it

HERO / STINGER / JESUS IS KING 🇺🇸

thats also a 555 - Estamos Contigo

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Fun + Fun + Fun = = = > < >

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I could care less about twitter other than I want to see that one tweet from Trump.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

What happens if Elon sells? Does a dead cat bounce?

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

As long as it's not CATTURD!

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

boom!!! I can see it.!

(7) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

hopefully this guy worked with EM like he did P-DJT

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

q post 637
happens to be a video censored off you tube.
what i would give to see it now 👍

(1) Show this thread

just like our elected/unelected government when President Trump took office

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

This is a global problem of course. No part of the establishment complies with the wishes of its shareholders, i.e. us, the people who supposedly have a vote which can change things.

Follower more than a poster.

1 share = 1 vote. Elon can cast many votes and sway the entire structure of Twitter.

😄Haha , maybe they could clarify who actually makes the decisions over there

In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication

Yep, and it was Saudi Arabia, until...
well, now.👏🏽🇺🇸✨☺️

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

kek
nice TS yaself there :)

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Will we see a "Now hiring" @ Twitter soon?

These are the kind of statements that can get Company Executives sacked.

Maybe a new Twitter purge will be coming.

At a minimum, I wonder if their "Fact Checker" program will be impacted in a way which eliminates it or it becomes apolitical and factual.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Given how they ousted millions of users and the censorship destroyed the company's credibility and share value, I think a legitimate argument can be made that the entire management team should go.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Just tried to log in & almost made it but they reminded me I'm PERMANENTLY banned... but I can read only.

I filed an appeal.

Artist * Londoner * cat lover 😺 * searching for the truth 🙏

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Send a message to Elon.....

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The reason for the statement is to try to make Trump say 'he will never go back to twitter' so they can put this issue to bed.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

It will be amusing! Counting the days. How long will they last?

Reired after 21 years in the military. Served as a military police and a tanker. Now I served the Lord.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Lets see how this plays out, if Elon has balls they will be looking for new employment.

(1) Show this thread

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

The fact that they felt the need for a statement .....😂🤣😂