Seeing a lot of new, to here, frens poppin up on AU. If I see it, i re-post it. Let's get these folks a voice on here.

Only people mentioned by @Patriotic1 in this post can reply

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

I like posting content from anon on Twitter, with a screen shot, so they know/find the author, who posted it and also the original link to anonup.com ... separated by line breaks so the algorithm misses it.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Thinking about that yesterday it does seem people are coming here. Its refreshing

im the same way. small account over here on AU but ive given up on twit. too many accounts made and its exhausting they continuously catch the Axe.. over here ive held the same account for 16 months now. i feel comfy here :)

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication

smol account or big account, no matter as long as we are around frens/family here.
Twadder is gettin funky for sure. I like the struggle over there for some reason? kek

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Have you noticed that as soon as "some" get their twit restored or start a new account they leave here just as quickly?

Anonup is not sloppy seconds.

This is the Avant Guard platform for Patriots and Truth Seekers.

Someone here called anonup the kiddie pool compared to Twitter and that rubbed me backward. Let's get the record clear.

No one gets censored, suspended, put in timed out or their posting privileges taken away at ANONUP. We are treated like grown responsible adults here. We have control of the fook button.🤠

Twitter treats users like children. It's the playpen of platforms.

Just sayin.😘

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I just cleared out those I follow on AU who havent been active in 3 months. Cut those I follow in half.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Sloppy seconds😂 classic.

(4) Show this thread