#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Elon speaking about Jesus
everyone should hear this!

plz repost!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Every human should have their own explanation of as it pertains to spiritual experiences. This is THE personal realtionship.
Persoanlly, I can realtento anyone with personal experiences.
What I cant relate to is people who have not had “spiritual experiences” and just want to tell me about their belief system.
When I cross different perspectives such as this, I can for sure tell that the persons have shared something that “happened” to them. Not somehting they have been told.
There is truth in every deeply rooted spiritual cirlcle, the question is which spirit or God is leading them.
If one can describe which Spirit or Force they are following then we can probably agree that it is the Same God of love, spiritual laws, and they way we interact on a a physical, metaphysical, mystical, mental, and emotional level as we relate to the world around us.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinozism

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAM13888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from IAM 8:13, click on at the bottom under it