#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Elon speaking about Jesus
everyone should hear this!

plz repost!

If i was God would I leave my essence and spirit in a book in which Man will corrupt or leave it in your soul. Where you can easily access when required.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Backontrack in this post can reply

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

God preserved His word as well
The parts take out or corrupted enlighten you to the fact evil people would take parts out and corrupt it.
Read the red letters of Christ and you have everything you need

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

very valid, logical point

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

I struggle with this concept. I have a family member that lives in the "box" and can't see anything except what is stated in the bible. I, like you, look at it as a book corrupted by man. God gave us free choice and I don't believe that he protected the Bible but didn't protect the children. If he gave us free choice, it was in all things not just specific chosen ones.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication

Outside the box is BEST!
Only way to live.

(1) Show this thread