In response Vincent Kennedy -Z to his Publication
the following is not going to be received well:

is the antichrist a BAD thing?
[they] provided the book.
[they] omitted chapters.
[they] changed the story.
[they] made sure you could only get it at church with a priest as a gatekeeper (centuries ago)
[they] deployed the printing press to spread the knowingly manipulated Word.

do [they] read the Bible differently than we do?
is the bible (modified version, lowercase actuallt referring to their god?

are we unknowingly feeding the beast?
the same way movies have layers and we see one thing while they used to hide their symbology in plain sight.

is the antichrist (in their β€˜bible’) the one that will bring the end to [their] system?

I am a firm believer in God, but I find a duty to myself to question a system of belief that is taught to me by the same corrupt system that lied, stole, and, cheated me in the rest of my life.

God wins.
We win.

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Child of God. Wife-Mom-Gma. Freedom, Justice & Liberty USA MAGA πŸ’—πŸ€πŸ’™πŸ¦…βœ

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

I have thought about this as well, and I am a preacher's kid. I would question so many things and why this or that. I know the Bible has been changed as now verses are being left out in recent printings and that there are books out there that go against the Word. I believe that if we seek God through our prayers in Christ's name we will be shown things clearer and it will be placed on our heart for acceptance or further study. In the end God knows and has warned us do not add or take away and those that do will have severe punishment, but with our own free will given to us by the Lord that free will should allow us to know if we are on the right path or if we are being mislead if our hearts and minds are open and we have the conviction to want to do and know what is right. We are never to trust man for our salvation, whether a priest or preacher or whatever. Discernment is key to salvation.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

I was just talking about how I didn't trust a lot now because of who were the gatekeepers. That is why I love listening to Freedom Force Battalion. Melissa really knows the bible well. I don't believe though that the anti Christ is good . . . to me it is someone who is anti the teachings of Christ and that is not good.