I'm reposting this because people NEED to see how evil Fouci is! CONCIDER THIS: Chloroquine kills all VIRUSES! HIV is an acrynom for Human Imuno-VIRUS!!!!!! No one EVER had to die from AIDS! Judy Mikovitz was discredited and jailed by Fouci for discovering this. There are many videos of her NOW, talking about it. https://www.marktaliano.net/dr-judy-mikovits-exposes-the-covid-scam/

Only people mentioned by @Dengalla in this post can reply

Wife, mom, grandma, Patriot, conservative, spiritual, loves America.🙏🏻

In response Dennis Gallant to his Publication

Fauci is EVIL and Trump knows it. He will be gone soon. Thank God!

I really don't know what to say.

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

Evil Fauci needs to go!

Dennis Gallant Right, right and right.

Global Patriot, because this is a global cause.

LanieLou Kraken Krew, Great stuff here. I also have copies of all these articles. You should publish these directly on the site! There are still so many that don't know how bad he is.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Not ONLY has Fauci LIED about HCQ Working...

He KNOWS Masks KILL & Still Promotes Them!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

MORE PROOF Masks Are Dangerous!

(1) Show this thread

Having buddied Richard, who DIED of AIDS, this ENRAGES me! I've fought the cabal for years. Justice coming. Tick tock.

ThanQ for caring my dear. xxx