Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

worldwide. girl. worlwide. they are sick sick sick

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Difficult Truths.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

I’m going to pray a lot between now, and tomorrow that another one of these pedophile protectors doesn’t get voted to be a Supreme Court Justice. If Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson gets her way, lots of children will be at risk because she just gives sick pedos a slap on the wrist, and send them on their way.😏

I’m going to pray a lot between now, and tomorrow that another one of these pedophile protectors doesn’t get voted to be a Supreme Court Justice. If Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson gets her way, lots of children will be at risk because she just gives sick pedos a slap on the wrist, and send them on their way.😏

Love how you refer to her as Esther!
Enoch

#BiblicalTimes

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

Candace knows.
She is also releasing 11 videos on childhood vaccinations on her Parler account. As of yesterday, she had released four videos, the last one on the Hepatitis B shot which is now first being given at birth. At birth! For a sexually transmitted disease that expectant mothers get checked for. And the shot doesnt even last til adolescence. RFK jr says its all about the $$. That, and to harm our precious babies on the first day of their lives. There are many harmful substances in the shots. Childhood vaccinations are a deep dive.
My prediction? Ester, I mean Candace, will reach thousands and maybe millions of people on this subject and many more. πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️CANDACE❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

May our good God forever Bless and Protect Her!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Before Trump there were no Federal laws protecting children!
Crimes against humanity
I tried to protect by granddaughter
back in 2003 from Washington State Court known child molesters.
No help from NO ONE!
Zero Zip!
That is when I learned that CPS was a big ha ha!
Judges and attorneys were criminals not protecting my 3 year old grandbaby from being molested.
Good Luck with God!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 17!
Yes but see [they]thought that we would all be asleep on this just as we had been on many other bullshit evils they were able to
"normalize" in the public domain.

God said NO!