Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Morning Patriots!

If Elon is on our side and Elon can take over Twitter... you do realize what has already happened right?

[They] would never in a million years allow for the things that have happened and that will continue to happen.

PIC. TBIYTC. NCSWIC.

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Is Elon Musk a good guy???? I just don't know---I've never been more on the fence about an individual than him. I pray he is a good guy or at least a bad guy that turned good.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Are any of us “good guys” according to God? Has God ever used “non-good guys” to accomplish His will?

Plenty of things to think about. :)

1 Corinthians 1:27
King James Version
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from EK17 QKraken - Z, click on at the bottom under it