Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

#saveourchildren πŸ™πŸ½ 🌞Dutch Patriot πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸΈ β€οΈπŸ›ΈπŸŒ³πŸ–‹πŸ””

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

100% red pilled musician and artist based in Scotland - writing & recording songs about all this which hopefully help others. WWG1WGA

After reading your post iam starting to re-export all my songs in 432Hz instead :)

I love teaching! 30 years-total 11 years privately...then fired 2/2020 for telling the truth about Coronavirus! Thank God for POTUS!!!

My two youngest sons figured this out when they were playing metal/classic rock music in the FW area at 14 and16...over 10 years ago. They changed the frequencies that would be heard during their show. It definitely had a different "feel" to it than the other bands that played.

In response Dayna Oliver to her Publication

Awesome! Your sons are starseeds for sure!

(1) Show this thread

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

I fall asleep to frequencies every night.
πŸ’šπŸ’š

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana can tell you from personal experience that if you start listening to certain frequecies at night while you sleep and while you are grounding or meditating, your frequency and life will have drastic changes, or mine has anyway.