Copied from TG

My son and I went to trade his old truck in on another used truck yesterday. Through the process, the (Ford) salesman informed me that Ford was no longer taking orders on ANY new vehicles. The ones who have placed orders have a 13 month wait period. He said, Ford has between 70-100 suppliers who failed to meet demands. No more test-drives. He also said, it’s not just Ford… but other auto makers (excluding Dodge) and furniture makers and most goods. Something crazy is coming down the pipe. Mass shortages is coming. IMO… we are very close to the event. The flippo of the switcho is imminent.
Be prepared for your family. Every trip to the grocery, pick up a few extra cans of soup or canned goods. Raise a garden if possible. Get a book on how to can veggies. Get a good water filter (life straw) and most importantly… get your heart right with Jesus and PRAY.
Godspeed Patriots!

@AmericanExceptionalism 🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Best Is Yet To Come!, click on at the bottom under it