Collective Vibes - > Manifest - > Law of Attraction.
7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

Matthew 7:7–8

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

.❤️

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

🙏💖☘️

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

This is true. Be Careful what you wish for.

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

Heavenly Father, we seek truth & justice These are the most important things that Humanity must have right now.

We seek your face. Help us fight the onslaught of immorality being pushed upon us from all directions. Give parents & state governments the power to protect their children from the enemy's malicious agenda. Open the eyes of the blind who think that 'being nice' & 'getting along' is more important than being moral, and honest and following Your will & Your laws. I pray for my family members who are so utterly lost and will subject their children to the enemy to be devoured in the name of 'inclusion'. Please put the right words in my mouth every time I speak with them. Please put a blessing on my nephew who is awake and lives among them, whom they have shunned. Help his words to reach their ears. He is and has always been a very special human whom You created to do great things. I ask all of these things in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Ame