#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Do you know anyone personally that has long term effects from the vax? Trying to get a gauge but you have to personally know them.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My brother almost lost his foot from blood clots after the jab (about a month), and he had to have surgery with 2 stints. We are watching him closely, He is furious about the jab now.

at least your brother realises its connected to the you know what.....mine won't even admit its connected to the cause of his clotting

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lady_with_a_cat in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Lady with a Cat to her Publication

👊🙏my brother would not talk to anyone for over 6 months. No one else will admit the jab was the reason. Another family member talked him into getting it.

It is a mess.

Artist * Londoner * cat lover 😺 * searching for the truth 🙏

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Agree its a total sham.......still not many I know have woken up its highly frustrating

(1) Show this thread