Only people mentioned by @Q1776Q in this post can reply

This video explains the OAN/ AT&T/DIRECT TV lawsuit and an AT&T board member’s ties to Dominion. Ivory Hecker is the journalist that exposed Fox news to Project Veritas.

https://youtu.be/beGeWCD_AI8

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Klowdtv has a free option that includes OAN Plus (replays) or $4.99 for OAN Live and about 60 channels. Can stream on all devices.

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

I don't have DirecTV but I did have my flip-phone cell service with At &T which owns DirecTV. Between dropping OAN and sending me e-mails to send funds to Ukraine--I dropped At&T recently and went to Pure Talk. My bill went from 47.00 per month to 10.50 per month

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Good for you, I need to do the same, I'm on Verizon.
David L. Straight said all of us on Verizon and google email are supporting the bad guys ... I need to clean house.

(1) Show this thread

US Navy/USMC brat. Trump-aligned Constitutional Conservative. Love my wife, family, golf, a good cigar, vodka rocks & USC Trojans football.

directv told me they are in contact renewal negotiations . so study tuned . I've seen this behavior before with other TV carriers with conservative news shows.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts