Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USAโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPRINCE 4 Eva๐Ÿ’‹โ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’Ÿโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿงจ

National Guard acually does follow them, the others don't.

Left Twitter behind after being suspended multiple times. Patriot, LEOW, mom of 4. Tired of the atrocities being waged against our Freedoms.

In response I am melda to her Publication

interesting. they didnt this morning. checked these earlier today.

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response I am melda to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

"๐" Sent Me - โค๏ธWWG1WGAโค๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸPresident Trump๐ŸŒŸ โœžGODโœž ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธCountry๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Can someone please explain to me who/what SABMYK is? I see it everywhere, especially on Telegram and nobody seems to be able to answer my question. I mean I know there are aliens after waking up weeks ago but I've heard something about a meteor shower(?). Should I be scared????

In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication

this isn't written in stone but that's what I came up with.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

You are correct: NONE of those accounts are following Biden on his current@POTUS or@JoeBiden account; all of them follow@POTUS45. Also notable: USARPAC also follows John Kerry & former Ambassador Caroline Kennedy; US Army also follows Ivanka and Dan Scavino. For fun I looked up@thejointstaff who oddly enough are following Kamala Harris, but not Biden.

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

because POTUS 45 is the legitimate president joemama is president over a corrupr and bankrupt foreign corporation...

Bought by the love and blood of Jesus. Saint and Patriot, Chaplain and Citizen of Heaven

In response Gordon Carle to his Publication

#joemama made me laugh outloud literally

(1) Show this thread

Nothing about that even needs debunking, even if it's the case.

They had 4 years to follow the old potus account, and a two weeks or so to follow the new one. No mystery there. No conspiracy there.

Last I checked none of them followed Biden or Kamala but all followed old archived 45 accounts. Weirdly though the only official branch I saw that followed Biden was The Coast Guard.

Marines follow- Melania, Pence, POTUS45, White House45 but NOT Biden

Marines follow- Melania, Pence, POTUS45, White House45 but NOT Biden

National Guard follows Nordic Santa, POTUS45, Melania, Pence and White House45 but does NOT follow Biden.

Air Force follows- Trump45 and White House45 but does NOT follow Biden. this is fun!

Navy follows- Scavino, Pompeo, Melania, Pence, Trump45, but does NOT follow Biden

Space Force autobot turned on Trump. Provided by Life Force
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEuvfkI8io4

i confirm- the U.S. Army follows Trump45 and Melania and the archived White House45 but does NOT follow Biden.

i did not see the ng follow either but i did not look at all 730 following they have

Space Force does NOT follow Potus on Twitter

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Hi Frens! Looking forward to Trump's return! Who's with me? #WWG1WGA #MAGA

I'm not on twatter anymore or else I'd look

confirming the US Air Force does NOT follow current Potus, but does follow Obama.

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Fauci once said that masks have no use and now you have to wear two, WTF

Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbvNbV33OLo

In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication

I'm think his dad should have worn two condoms.

(1) Show this thread

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŠ

if you still have twit connection, i would live โ™ฅ๏ธ to see their posts- what im missing mst from that stupid platform

In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication

you can look it up on twitter without an account. i follow them with no account.

(1) Show this thread