#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Im The Bible Code / Hidden Dragon ๐Ÿฒ/ The Golden Age / I Am Not Fake / I Am A Killing Machine / Beez Trap / Harvest / Feeling Like An Alien / Level Up / Angel Gabriel
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Fire+forged.+
93-39
558-855
TS 6:00

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Mother. Wife. Patriot. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโšœ๏ธ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿธ

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

๐Ÿ’ง252

โ€œRed Cross is corrupt and used as a piggy bank.โ€

As a Hurricane Harvey victim, I learned first hand that the money doesnโ€™t actually get to the people that need it.

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿธ

In response Cajun Deer to her Publication

I remember my grandfather saying how the United Way was a bunch of crooks. His first wife was suffering (and eventually died) of polo in the 50s. He said they refused to lift a finger for his family and he had 2 small children. He died hating them.

Horrible!

They stole blood from my 2 year old niece with brain cancer. Blood drive I put together, my friend's blood! they stole the blood and sold it, and lied to my face it was going to her hospital. SOLD blood I raised in donations for her!!

In response Glinda 2020 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rabbithole_Down in this post can reply

In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication

OMG! Iโ€™m so sorry!

Mother. Wife. Patriot. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโšœ๏ธ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿธ

In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication