ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Can [they] suspend Elon from Twitter now that he owns 9.2%?

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

With almost 10 percent does he get a seat at the board meetings? If he does then they probably have to vote him out of his voice, if he doesn't then he's just a share holder with no final say in anything.

Twitter seems to be a different animal. At 9.2% of the shares, Elon Musk holds the majority ownership of the shares.

So yes. He now owns Twitter, and would get a seat in the board of directors.

The green and purple-haired gender-fck freaks who work there (especially in the “community rules” development area) are already jumping
ship.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

That's bad ass if true. He can prettty much unban everyone. He does become a competitor now of Truth Social and it will be interesting to see how that plays out.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Personally, the jury is still out for me on whether or nor Elon Musk is controlled opposition.

Wealth-wise, he’s one of the few people on Earth who could make the necessary investment to take over Twitter.

I also believe that this is less about restoring free speech to that platform than a step in “The Plan.”

Another thought I had was that Truth Social might have been a collosal distraction, because let’s face it, TS has limited reach and has been a huge disappointment as an alternative social media option. Nobody saw Musk’s takeover
of Twitter coming.

I still believe that Twitter has a limited future. This was a means to an end. Watch for the long-awaited POTUS tweet “My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us.”

(1) Show this thread