What do you think? I loved the original movie. Nobody does it better than Mel and Jim. I am interested.

https://youtu.be/EKI4_17QStc

The Passion of the Christ 2 "Resurrection" (2023) Trailer #2 - Mel Gibson, Jim Caviezel (Fan Made) - YouTube

2,000 years ago the Messiah has resurrected, and proclaimed to return someday to fulfill the prophecy written in the books of Revelation. Gabriel Davis (Mel ...

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

Is he saying that whatever we believe the world is... it will Realize...? It directly means we will have to stop thinking Doom and catastrophe. That looks like a scary-ass movie..... especially the tsunami part... hate that stuff...😔

That trailer was a fan made trailer, their version of what they think the movie might be like.

There were several movie clips that made up this trailer. The official trailer isn't out yet, at least not that I am aware of.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KeriA1776 in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

Oh... so the movie is not out yet... thought it was!😅