Think of the marvelous ways God has performed miracles in your own life.

Now think of what has to happen worldwide.

Some super weird and unimaginable things have happened and will continue happen.

Don’t be too quick to judge.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

,its not my place to judge but to Trust in Him, hold the line
also digits confirms all ova the places

Especially the miracle of you, DoQ+! ❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana believes we will evolve to a people that are happy for what our brother or sister wants to do with their life as long as it does not harm others.

Goal~~ Individual sovereignty within a group consciousness living on a planet together in harmony and peace with each other and Gaia.

Free Will
Do no Harm
We might start there and build out?

God gave us an AWESOME place to BE!

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

This is great advice for our times from a great movie.

🙏Thank you for this reminder.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Each experience a microcosm for what will come large scale?

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Love this. My life, career etc… always felt like a dream to me; anything I focused and visualized came true. Until 4 years ago. Everything I knew except my family, vanished almost overnight. Then LV shooting , then Q drops, now here I am. Whole new dude just waiting for a new begginning with a bunch of Anonymous and Patriotic humans! Glory be to God.

#TheGreatAwakening

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I'm slow to judge but quick to research thoroughly and I don't use a garden trowel to dig.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Understanding God's plan requires Grace and Patience. The full mosaic is never revealed in the present. Always revealed once we are prepared to apply correct level of discernment and wisdom to the habbenings.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

The Plan grabbed me right away, as the first drop I saw said, "FUTURE PROVES PAST". I knew exactly what he(they) meant immediately.

It was like Jesus saying, "To fulfill what's been written." Prophetic clues were given by God for thousands of years as to where to find The Truth (Jesus); still, people REFUSED to "see" as He proved God's Word (promises/prophesies) right in front of them.

Same. But different. But still same.

(2) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Seperating the sheep from the wolves.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

guess we just added another 51 to that "traitor " number.

(1) Show this thread