Only people mentioned by @GAPatriot73 in this post can reply

In response T.M Manley to her Publication

You are Always a Patriot. All soldiers who fight for their country, who take orders without flinching or asking questions are Patriots. You answered the call for your country...or were drafted, doesn't matter what it was about, then, perhaps long ago.

This song has nothing to do with anything I just wrote, but it has to do with loyalty, conviction and a belief in the good of life.

You served the people of your country. We are all proud of you; and, all the other soldiers who fought since Napoleon's ill-fated march into Russia in winter. Every war has been a "bankers' war" since then. You are awake and experiencing the Greatest Time of History!

https://youtu.be/1DRJ8RPSydA

CODA - Beyond The Shore by Emilia Jones (With Lyrics): Fun & Intimate Moments - YouTube

Original Sound Track from the movie Child of Deaf Adults (CODA) by Apple TV+Go Watch this Beautiful and Inspiring Movie!You're All I Need To Get By (Special ...

i was thinking about that. Those who are vetetans and in the military joined to protect our country. That shows the incredible goodness in all of you. If you had not done so, you would not have been as well trained as you now are.There are so many of you.Now when we need you the most...you DO know how to protect our country. It is a boomerang for DS.God works in mysterious ways and you have been prepared. I admire you all so much and am deeply grateful.Focus on your strength not on the trickery that makes you so mad. You are now so much wiser.

You were all "conditioned" to fight whatever "bad guy" was of the moment - currently, Putin!

It is not your fault to have been duped and brain-washed for decades by the Music industry, Hollywood, TV & media. VN War was the first experiment to see if the Cabal could dupe young U.S. soldiers to go fight for the bs, "domino theory" - hell no! - this was the CIA/Mossad establishing the heroin business. Your life, sadly, was sacrificed for making money for the people who control the world.

THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

You were there with understanding of protecting We The People. Nothing changes the way we feel about our Vets and current servicemen and women.

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

AMEN TO THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

YUP

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

DITTO

YEAH now our soldiers are awake, game on.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Your service which was given with intentions to serve your country is appreciated.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Not your fault at all.