Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

I had heard.. dunno truth or fiction that she will walk.. now if that happens? I do believe there will be a whole lot of questions and angry citizens..

She was already convicted...I do believe I read an article she wanted a new trail due to one of the jurors was a vic as a child and the judge said NO.

In response Just Diana to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Yeah, unlike other felony convicts...she got top notch accommodations..she'd have been in a tower, sleeping on a cold floor if I had decided.. I just don't have a kind word for her. not very christian I know..

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Just Diana to her Publication

I don't either... they are scum...and you know what.. it ok to call them what they are... we are shining the light on that darkness and doing the right thing.

(1) Show this thread