Its in the water. NO VIRUS. They been poisoning us. Its in the tap water. MAKES Sense. WATCH THE WATER and Trumps SNAKE poem. Its snake venom in the water. it coagulates the blood etc. DO NOT DRINK TAP WATER. FILTER YOUR WATER!!!!!!! Blacks, Hispanics, Indians etc being targeted..... Trump was telling us...... This is all coming out on Stew Peters show but he is withholding it for 10 days..WHY? People are pissed. Here is Dr Ardis. God protect this man....

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I just bought a distiller and awaiting its arrival. I do filter but I don't even trust that! Moved in January and new water district has horrible scores... horrible.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication

I been filtering mine since 2012. I have different filters added. Arsenic is one...

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

👀 Richard Citizen journalist has posted a text from Zelenko that he and Ardis are on the hit list to be offed by pfizer

(1) Show this thread