Our nation is spiraling into a society of decadence and immorality not unlike the Roman Empire before its fall and cities of Sodom and Gomorrah before their destruction.

In addition to abortion and child sex trafficking, the enemy is now publicly and increasingly coming after our children to destroy their moral fabric and the moral fabric of our nation for generations to follow.

What will it take to WAKE UP those who remain asleep?

Ask your sleeping friends about the dolls pictured below.

Make them uncomfortable.

Do your best to wake them up before it is too late.

Be bold. Be Fearless. Speak TRUTH.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
www.FightBack.law

Only people mentioned by @Pndlumswings in this post can reply

Trump Follower....WWG1WGA....SAVE THE CHILDREN......Christian...Conservative...

In response Tammy Faye to her Publication

Hopefully. parents that love their children will not purchase only protest…and put retailors that sell these toys out of business…fight back!

I think they are just creating a generation of insane people who will have no gun rights.

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

Fukken DISGUSTING!🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤬🤬🤬🤬 The innocence of our children being robbed!

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Satanic 👿👹🔥 Ask yourself why in the fook would they do this?
TRYING TO NORMALIZE SICK BEHAVIOR 👿👹🔥

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

This is disgusting. No parent should buy this for their children....😳

Diabolic!

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

Satan is tricky, folks. Please don't be fooled. Jesus is the ONE AND ONLY WAY to God Our Heavenly Father. He died for your sins. Accept Him today! Read John 3:16.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I dunno about anyone else, BUT I'm pretty handy with a permanent black marker. Just sayin.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

We are horrified, angered and draw the line at child trafficking and pedophilia, yet note the creeping acceptance or silence to adult gay marriage. But then enter the now "legal" "child" either by adoption or surrogate and the door to the "family" home swings shut. All the life decisions, sexual orientation, operations, medications, extended "family" playmates are all in the hands of the childs "parents".
tick tock