🚨Pompeo Comms! 🍿
Pompeo tweet timestamp 1:28 =
Q Drop 128 mentions SA = Saudi Arabia. Notice that 32 people were just arrested in Saudi Arabia on corruption charges. The Q Drop is a huge infographic which covers the entire deepstate takedown. Huma, HRC, Biden, all of them. The drop also mentions the [C][I][A], coincidentally Myanmar is in the news which was coined the Golden Triangle by the CIA (see previous posts). Myanmar is also tied to HRC. It all connects. Takedown of all CIA installed puppets occurring. Pomeo told us. The post ends with a hidden [P][R][A][Y]. Pray for POTUS and the US

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

OF COURSE THE CLINTON'S ARE INVOLED 🍿🍿🍿

We're an Independent & Uncorrupted Media Organisation. We make Videos from A Conservative View! https://www.leavingsugarmountain.com/

Did you know Hillary sold fake HIV drugs all around the area - did a publicity tour and reaped all this visiting VIP do gooder rewards but then after she left the AIDS Patients died coz the meds were aspirin or something like that! I know coz it was a scandal that was hushed up in the agencies I worked in at the time!

(1) Show this thread

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP